Moving day tips and checklist from commercial movers and residential movers in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Make sure that someone is at home to answer the van foreman's questions.
- Record all utility meter readings (gas, electric, water).
- Read your bill of lading and inventory carefully before you sign them. Keep these -- and all related papers -- in a safe location until all charges have been paid and all claims, if any, have been settled.
- Follow the Allied Timeline for Moving
- You'll feel a sense of accomplishment as items are checked off of your moving checklist. Moreover, as the weeks roll by, your moving timeline will help ensure that nothing has been overlooked or omitted from your planning, and that alone will go a long way toward relieving some of your anxiety.